Anna Braund Interiors
With a philosophy that design should be both bespoken to the individual and rooted in the formal principles of design, Anna uses pattern, form and color to create honest expressions of each client’s spirit.
Anna’s background includes a fine arts degree from the University of Georgia coupled with notable exhibition awards from the University’s Lamar Dodd School of Art. Following schooling, Anna honed her craft working for a nationally renowned interior designer in Atlanta. Based in Atlanta, the firm provides residential interior design services nationally and currently retains projects in Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee and New York.
Images above courtesy of Emily Followill photography.
- Furnishings & Interiors
- New Construction
- Historic Preservation
- Kitchen & Bath Design
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS
- Recipient of the Atlanta Decorative Arts Center’s (ADAC) Top 11 Southeast Designers to Watch, Rathbun’s Watch List
- Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles Serenbe Showhouse Participant, Textile Lofts
- Recipient of HGTV’s national top 10 designers, Fresh Faces of Design
- Best of Houzz Recipient Service and Design, 2013-present
- Published, Atlanta Magazine Home